Sunday, July 17, 2011

newborn art.

Call me artsy fartsy- just don't call me fartsy.  That would hurt my feelings.

I want to do one of those cutesy infant photo shoots of Owen.  Problem is- he's a boy.  Here are some non emasculating themes I thought we could do for his photo shoot.



lion baby

bowtie baby

beard baby (they don't make this in newborn!)
(all photos from etsy.com)
and i'll probably stick him in a hat and a bucket at some point.
Do you like my baby?  Well, you'll like him better in a basket.

Tell me which one you like the best!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the bearded kid. But I think Owen in a bucket would be cute too.

Amanda said...

beard for sure!

rebekah said...

I like the lion one...being serious...but for a good laugh i would say the beard. Owen is going to be sooo cute!