Monday, June 18, 2012

magical me.


Owen found my Harry Potter wand.  It was lurking somewhere on the bottom bookshelf in my bedroom, and it is one of Owen's favorite pastimes to loot the bottoms of bookshelves.  So the wand has ended up in his toy box.  Or under a couch.  Or in a pair of shoes.  It will turn up.  Before we lost the wand I snapped a few good pictures with it.  Mostly he throws it.  Sometimes he beats things with it.  Occasionally he thrusts it forward and shouts "Dah!"  which I'm pretty sure means "Alohamora."

Locomotor!


wingardium leviosa!

Expecto Patronum!

Incendio!

These spells aren't working!  Maybe I should just whack the cat...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omigosh - we're going to have to move everything UP when Owen comes! On a side note...he's probably one of the cutest little guys I've ever seen. ;-).
Grammummsie