Sunday, September 16, 2012

control.

This picture was made possible by control top panties!

that & the elastic band holding the jeans together...
"Kaley!" you exclaim, "Why would a vivacious 26 year old like yourself need to purchase ghetto spanx from the sale pile in Nordstrom Rack?"  That's easy.  My skin shelf.  I made a handy illustration to help make my point.


Okay.  You got me.  I went a little crazy in picmonkey and added a festive sombrero and ethnic mustache.  Ignore that.  Check out my skin shelf, I'm not even in my last two months of pregnancy here!  That skin stretched a lot further.  It didn't go back y'all.  It didn't go back.  Now it just sits on my not so taut abs and threatens to eat the tops of my underwear all day. Control top panties solved all that.

Oh, to all my readers out there who have not been impregnated, I'm glad to have this skin shelf for Owen, and I would EVEN get pregnant again... believe it or not!

Adios!

2 comments:

rebekah said...

Ummm...I know you dont believe me but I totally understand...it is not going back. I am seriously getting worried...I have not bought any new jeans in hopes.

Amanda said...

You look great! And I'm jealous of your hair.